(StatePoint) Hosting a holiday party? You may have an array of hors d’oeuvres, a savory entrée and delectable dessert planned, but if you are looking to really wow your guests, consider creating a few signature cocktails for the occasion.
As more spirits brands introduce limited edition holiday flavors into their seasonal repertoire, spicing up holiday entertaining is becoming a lot easier and a lot more delectable.
For example, Pinnacle Vodka has brought back two seasonal flavors for the holidays, including Pinnacle Pumpkin Pie and Pinnacle Peppermint Bark.
“We love the excitement these flavors create, especially around the holidays when great cocktails and food are the center of attention,” says Jason Dolenga, senior brand director of vodka at Beam Suntory, makers of Pinnacle Vodka.
Alongside your dessert course, consider serving up these sweet cocktails:
• 1 part Pinnacle Pumpkin Pie Vodka
• 1 part DeKuyper Crème De Cocoa Dark Liqueur
• 1 part half and half
• Combine ingredients in a mug and serve.
• 1 part Pinnacle Peppermint Bark Vodka
• Hot Chocolate
• Prepare hot chocolate, pour into a mug with Peppermint Bark Vodka. Rim the mug with crushed peppermint candy. Garnish with whipped cream and cherries.
Back to the top